Colby Ag Center, a growing, progressive CaseIH farm equipment dealership, is looking for an energetic individual to fill a full time bookkeeping/accounting position. Our Company strives to provide excellent customer service in a friendly, team-oriented environment.
This position is responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the Company’s financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, processing payroll and submitting periodic reports to the Federal and State Government Agencies.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system and chart of accounts
- Process payroll biweekly
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner and take all reasonable discounts
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Process and settle wholegood equipment sales with various suppliers
- Remit periodic tax forms and reports to the Federal and State government agencies
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Prepare profit and loss statements for all related entities
- Generate 1099's and W-2's.
- Account for fixed asset purchases and disposals
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Colby Ag Center
PO Box 568, Colby, KS 67701
Phone: (785) 462-6132
Fax: (785) 462-6740